Like & Share

Saturday, November 03, 2018

LOL #ShouldWeVote

[VIDEO] We're about to head into the midterms and thought this was very funny. I used to like Comedy Central and this is truly genius. Just a random video, I'm not sure if this is from a Comedy Central series - i.e The Daily Show.

I found out about this video on FOX News where they did a story about how celebrities such as Will Ferrel, Oprah Winfrey, and others are actively campaigning for their favored candidates. I suppose the debate should be whether or not celebrities should use their star power to drive a political agenda. Even if that agenda is more about getting out the vote.

I'd be amused if Brock Lesnar responds to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!