Like & Share

Friday, July 20, 2018

Big model trains!

[VIDEO] If I got myself some land anywhere and enough of a lot do something like this I'd like to. Build my own railroad and spent my free time riding around on it using sets like the ones you see above.

Jim Zimmerlin is a man who not only like cruises, he also likes model trains. He owns G-scale model trains and he takes us to the Bitter Creek Western Railroad in San Luis Obispo County in California. It's a very cool video and a very cool layout you see here.

I wonder what they do for railroad signals, because I wouldn't mind installing those old fashioned semaphore signals on such a railroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!