Like & Share

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Fix

One of my favorite political blogs since the mid-term elections is Chris Cilliza's The Fix. This blog is courtesy of the Washington Post. And let me just say it is a delight to read and I was looking at his list of possible Presidential contenders announced or unannounced.

Let me just say that to start, there isn't many people who can excite me in the Republican field. There are, however, a lot of excitement over in the Democratic field. All I can make up my mind on for the Republicans is that I hope Jeb Bush doesn't run. And I like one candidate for the Republicans former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. Everyone else isn't doing it for me especially Sen. John McCain of Arizona, former Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusettes, though I must say I am a fan of former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani. Kansas Senator Sam Brownback is someone I know next to nothing about. Who knows he might come out of nowhere.

The Democrats of course boasts of Senators Clinton and Obama. With Sen. Clinton solidly in the lead and then there are the other choices of Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico and former Gov. Tom Vilsack of Iowa. Higher on the list than Richardson was for Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina (he was Sen. John Kerry's running mate in 2004) but he doesn't excite me as much, but he must be doing something right.

Anyway read The Fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!