Like & Share

Saturday, January 15, 2022

I'm glad that Texas hostage standoff is over...

 It's not often I discuss a current event as it happens on a given day. After spending most of my day watching YouTube videos I switch on the news and find out about this hostage situation in Colleyville, Texas. Thankfully by the end of Saturday evening it's over a hostages at a synagogue down there are safe.

Gov. Greg Abbott tweeted about 9:35 p.m. that all hostages are safe and out of a Colleyville synagogue after a loud bang and gunfire were heard.

U.S. Rep. Beth Van Duyne told a Star-Telegram reporter in a text that the hostage-taker is dead.

A loud bang followed by what sounded like gunfire was heard about 9:12 p.m. Saturday outside the Colleyville synagogue where a hostage situation has been ongoing for hours.

Here's the tweet from TX Gov. Abbott. I'm glad that all individuals who were taken as hostages are safe.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!