Like & Share

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Black Trump supporter killed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

[VIDEO] Yes. the life of Rastafarian Bernell Trammell mattered! He was murdered in July 23, 2020 hours after he gave a video interview regarding his support for President Donald Trump according to Heavy.com.
Trammell, 60, was gunned down on July 23 near the very spot where he gave a video interview a few hours before explaining why he supported Trump. Milwaukee police are seeking what they described as “unknown suspects.” The motive is not clear, including whether or not the slaying was tied into Trammell’s political beliefs or Trump support. Some news outlets gave the victim’s name as Bernell Tremmell, but he goes by Trammell on social media.

Kevan Penvose wrote on Facebook that Trammell “was a man with whom I hardly ever agreed about anything he wrote on his signs, but also, as a Rasta street preacher, he was one of the people that make my neighborhood so uniquely wonderful. Around 12:30 this afternoon I heard gunshots nearby as I was working at my dining room table. Soon after, I was reading reports on social media of a shooting around the block, at the location of this one-of-a-kind storefront that I’ve walked by a million times… Peace and light, Ras Bernell.”

Johnny Schaeffer, 45, knew Trammell for almost his entire life because his mother once dated him, and they stayed in touch over the years. “I’m devastated,” he told Heavy in a phone interview.

“I think that he was definitely misjudged,” Schaeffer said. “He had his views, you know. People were sometimes surprised not only by his thoughts but how he said it. He was bold, a big, taller man, and when he talked, people listened.”
In the above video Tim Pool discusses his death for just about 25 minutes. I hope there will be updates.

I see a statement from Milwaukee radio personality Mark Belling - at one point he was a substitute host for Rush Limbaugh - discussing this case. Trammell was said to have had issues with the law at various points in his life, even a restraining order filed against him. And as Pool and others have indicated we hope this isn't a politically motivated crime.

He has the right to express himself. And this website mentioned in the above article I excerpted The God Degree needed to find out his story, which I encourage you all to check this out. Everyone has a story and it would be a shame that someone out there couldn't tolerate his story. Considering the times we're in free expression has become a dangerous thing.

h/t Gateway Pundit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!