Like & Share

Saturday, July 26, 2014

A new description

I've thought about this from time to time. What if this blog needs a new description from the current religious subtitle it has currently?

This blog has been a lot of things over the years, but attribute that to it's open ended nature over the years. I've mostly written about politics but often about other things. There has been education - especially higher education with my time at Morehouse College. Then there's Chicago, photography, technology, politics, pop culture, history, and just life - especially with my adventures lately in jobhunting.

Perhaps this would be a good start - It's My Mind: Thoughts on politics, history, tech, pop culture, and life.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!