Like & Share

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

ABC 7 Chicago: What we know about Nashville shooter

 

[VIDEO] I've only been clued into this story during most of this day and will leave out some of the reporting I heard. What I know is that another troubled human being went to a place and started shooting and killed people. Of course this troubled human being was dealt with fatally by police officers.

I could bring up their sexual orientation or gender identity and that's not important. What's important is their state of mind. This person was disturbed to kill not only three adult staff members at this school, she also killed three children. That is disturbing and more disturbing is that this person knew they were going to die doing this.

I ache for the families of the deceased and the children who never will be able to live their lives into adulthood. And the course that this person had undertook only shows how troubled they are. I wish there was an easy answer to stop people like this from harming others.

And no more grandstanding about guns. I've had enough this is not a gun issue it's a serious people/mental health issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!