Like & Share

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Memes of the Vice President's horrible cookies

 You might have seen my twitter feed the last few days which aside from commenting on WWE SmackDown I just found nothing but images of Vice President Kamala Harris' horrible selfie cookies. Well I won't wast space on this blog on those cookies which just looks like her facial features were melted flat.

What I will do is share a couple of memes that shows her cookie image. They're an improvement and I'm sure will make you laugh as most of those memes over at Power Line made me laugh.

Actually I think this above one is the most fitting considering what this cookie is related to. I'm sure this question will continue to come up...


Well the cookie goes from non-player character to Edvard Munch's The Scream. I think if you believe that the Vice President is fake then the NPC image would definitely work. Hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!