Like & Share

Friday, July 31, 2020

What is a "trained Marxist"?

I've been trying to determine how one can become a trained Marxist, I think I understand being a trained organizer - i.e. trained community organizer - but trained Marxist. I found a post about that and it really doesn't shed any light on it.

BTW, that post is just about five years old. We're just now hearing the comments of BLM founder Patrisse Cullors, it's nothing new and we just haven't been paying attention. [VIDEO]
When I hear Marxist I know what that means, likely an adherent to The Communist Manifesto following the principles set by political theorist Karl Marx. By my eyes communism has failed, but the allure continues in a variety of endeavors.
Related
FTR, I really don't care if you're a Marxist or a Communist as long as you try to compete in America's marketplace of ideas and do it honestly then there's no problem. I know that many Americans have over the years feared the type of revolution such as what took down the Romanovs in Russia after the First World War would happen here. Unfortunately for a variety of reasons it seems like we're experiencing such a revolt right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!