Like & Share

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

San Juan Capistrano webcam on Virtual Railfan has a sponsor....

[VIDEO] I've posted this live feed from Virtual Railfan over the past year on this blog, and this time it will be something of a permanent presence. The live video camera in San Juan Capistrano, California is being sponsored to remain on YouTube until April 1, 2020. I first saw a IG post announcing this however below I will post a tweet to this effect.

How I could term this? Well for those of us who may not be so ready to go to California like right this minute and check out the scenes from this Golden State train station without having to go there. I know there's a railcam page here, however, this has always been my favorite live feed. You get to see both the local commuter and Amtrak trains pass by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!