Like & Share

Friday, September 14, 2018

Gun rights and a future free speech page

I've got a gun rights page on this blog and am working on a page for free speech here as well. Question is what else should I add on those pages? Should they include US Supreme Court rulings? Perhaps information on attacks on gun and free speech rights? Not sure where to start other than providing bare minimum information that I hope would be helpful to those looking for information on those particular subjects.

For my free speech page I plan to use the free speech page at Electric Moleskine as a template also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!