Like & Share

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Stossel: The College Scam

[VIDEO] Bryan Caplan who is introduced in this recent video from John Stossel as a professor who is the author of The Case Against Education talks about "the college scam". He states something that I have actually stated for years in his words we need to get back where college actually distinguishes you. I would say college shouldn't just be treated as another high school diploma.

He takes it further, and say college shouldn't be so readily accessible. I suppose I have to read his book to see what he means by this. Although I can discuss my experience having gone to Morehouse which had few of the amenities during my time there as seen in many of the colleges listed in the video. For example, Morehouse probably still doesn't have a wall to climb up...

I could say more, however, right now I want you to watch this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!