Like & Share

Friday, May 08, 2015

Sometimes when you hear a song...

[VIDEO] I worked at a place for a brief time where it seemed this song was playing almost every second. Yes that is something of an exaggeration as surely it didn't play that often. Still it played often enough where after I left it stayed in my ear until my next opportunity.

At the same time, it never reached the level of irritation that Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" had gotten as it seems to be overplayed in my opinion. I blame the film Bodyguard in addition to Houston's untimely death (that song was played even more when she died).

As stated now that I left that other place and found my next opportunity I heard it recently. Not a bad song quite catchy, but the downside is that it still reminds me of that other place...

1 comment:

PeaceMarauder said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!