Like & Share

Sunday, July 14, 2013

George Zimmerman's brother calls out Chicago in an interview...


[VIDEO] I've been wanting to connect the Trayvon Martin case to the violence that takes place in Chicago and well whenever I start writing it never comes out the way I want it. It appears that at the 9:25 mark in the video above Robert Zimmerman - George's brother - speaking with CNN host Piers Morgan makes note of these incidents and Chicago's inability to prosecute to make his point.

Zimmerman was charged with second degree murder for Martin's death that took place February 2012 in Sanford, Florida. It appears to have been a case that has divided this nation once again based on race.

As I write this there are protests going on around the country in fact I'm watching FOX News as I began writing this post and became aware that Time Square in NYC is the cite of a demonstration by people who doesn't like the conclusion of Zimmerman's trial.

I wonder if 2nd City Cop knows about Robert's comments. They did have a post up about the Zimmerman trial verdict that was reached Saturday night.

Via Newsalert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!