Like & Share

Friday, April 15, 2011

The student loan scheme graphic

An interesting history and lots of connections between government, Sallie Mae, or even collection agencies. I'm sure all this information is verifiable especially the laws with regards to discharging student loans, wage garnishment, withholding IRS refunds, even typical consumer protections when it comes to debt collections.

Another connection between the tuition & fees charged by the colleges. No incentive to keep tuition low.

Although I uploaded the graphic to the blog I had to link it to a larger size thru a third party image site. Although to be clear this isn't my creation. Click the image for a larger, more legible resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!