Like & Share

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Businesses leaving California for Utah

Well the exodus of people and employers from California is nothing new. I hear they're going to Arizona and Nevada although I'm sure businesses and employers are going to other places that are more business friendly.

In reading the comments regarding companies leaving for Utah at Gateway Pundit I just have to highlight this comment:
More whites = more productivity
More whites = less crime
More whites = less taxes
I literally hate this comment. I can understand that gov't can make the environment of a particular jurisdiction unbearable for business. I would hate to think that being white will make a given area better.

Although put in another way there are plenty of people who are in need of services. Perhaps that's what the commenter is referring to even if it was made very sloppily. Although it almost makes it seem like "non-whites" are a big drain and surely that's not entirely true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!