Like & Share

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New immigration blog I found

Well not by me since basically I don't really follow this issue very closely. But there are those of you who are interested enough in this issue to learn more about it.

http://unreceivedwisdom.wordpress.com/

Give it a read, offer your thoughts and go from there!

I would like to recommend this post where he bounced of a story from the Capitol Fax with regards to Gov. Quinn and Sen. Bill Brady and their positions on immigration. In addition to who are the illegals in Illinois. I think it's a good read in any event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!