Like & Share

Saturday, May 23, 2009

You miss me?

Well perhaps there aren't too many opportunities now that I have The Sixth Ward where I also regularly post. In recent years it's not often that I miss more than two or more days and post. It was common in much earlier days, not so much now.

Well I'm not exceedingly busy although I'm still basking in the glow of being a college graduate finally. I'll just chalk it up to plum laziness that there hasn't been much activity on this blog. Perhaps I should just say that I'm taking a break, but don't think this blog has all the sudden just went dormant.

Hopefully things will get back to normal in the near future. Stay tuned please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!