Like & Share

Monday, December 03, 2007

Governor For A Day

I'll give the state Republican Party some points for creativity not sure I would go this route. This would have been more fodder for a party activist who is more on the outside than they would be inside the process. But then who knows they couldn't afford to buy tickets to a Blackhawks game, use a hairstylist, or whatever else they wanted to do for this gimmick.

One man on the street was right. If he doesn't take his job seriously then why should WE? Yup that's it in a nut shell.

Which reminds me, I wish I had photoshop I could make some funny images all day if I could.

This video is from Channel 7 although the Republican Party posted it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!