Like & Share

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time's Person of the Year 2006: You!

Do you remember that? You (or us) was worthy of that distinction.

Everyday folks like ourselves who in some respects became celebrities in our own right. We created and we wrote and most importantly we shared. All thanks to this wonderful network we might refer to as the Internet or the World Wide Web.

Here's the direct article, but I thought about this article because I remembered that I wrote a post about this and there was another by the Peoria Pundit over at Illinoize.

Person of the Year: You - My post
I'd like to thank the academy ... - Bill Dennis, the Peoria Pundit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!