Like & Share

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Morris Brown College: The Shoot



I actually wanted to write about this yesterday.

Remember that back in April I posted a video about a rally that was held for this HBCU which was beset with problems in the last six or seven years. It was a great video and my man at My Urban Report presented that video and gives us this update on what he's doing for Morris Brown College.

Hopefully we'll see the actual video in the future but this is a worthwhile update. Amani Channel discusses with us his equipment and then how he's going to conduct his shoot. Although Morris Brown has their problems students are still attending classes so he especially shows us that. It's already looking good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!