Like & Share

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Restructuring

Yeah it's time anyway. I have some education/schools blogs to add in addition to the District 299 blog about the Chicago Public Schools. I want to add Mike Klonsky's Small Talk and another blog, District 211 about the schools in northern Cook County, I've actually found via the District 299 blog.

You know I was going about addition to restructing my blogroll by alphabetizing the links like I had in the Vlogroll (it doesn't seem to be that busy does it?). Now I may just have to start a section on education. I can't say I've followed the education issues that well, however, it is one of those issues that I'm concerned about. Education and economic development and I thought there was something else but at this moment it escapes me.

Oh yeah does anyone have any comment on the e-mail subscription through Feedburner. If you don't have a clue about using a feedreader (i.e. Google, MyYahoo, or Bloglines to name a few) you can enter an email address. I even have the option of email updates being sent between the hours of 7 and 9 in the morning. I can always change that give me some feedback.

As always even though you have email you can subscribe to this blog by putting the feed in a reader as I mentioned. Look for this Subscribe in a reader in the sidebar, though of course it will read Subscribe to It's My Mind along with the orange image in front. So let me know if the email program is working for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!