Like & Share

Saturday, January 14, 2006

From Flickr...

I've been on Flickr for the better part of a full month actively uploading my photos for you guys to see. Now I want to show you what I like to see at Flickr. I'm giving you guys my favorite images from there as well as some of my favorite photosets.

Oh yes I seemed to have been regularly posting pictures everyday if you've been paying attention. For right now however I've hit the limit I'm going to limit how many I'll upload. Perhaps I'll upload at least 6 pictures every month. This time they just won't be from Chicago now that I'm back at school. The pictures will be more diverse.


My favorites from Flickr.

My favorite photosets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!