Like & Share

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Election day has passed somewhere in this country

Atlanta has just had it's municipal elections. I had an idea to get involved in someway but it wasn't to be. I wanted to see a municipal election outside of Chicago. Perhaps I may have that opportunity yet.

There are others around the country for higher offices such as governor. I think there is a gubernatorial election in both Virgina and New Jersey. I'm sure there are a few others.

You know this almost makes me excited for the next Chicago municipal elections. I feel the need to get involved again because I wasn't the last couple of times. Is change in the air in Chicago? Who knows. And I must not forget that next year will be the next campaign for governor of Illinois. I want to see if the IL GOP can actually gain some ground in this one. Because IL Democrats know what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!