Like & Share

Saturday, March 19, 2005

My new hobby

Remember this paragraps which ended the post Just a though:

To say the least this impressed me but what does this have to do with me. Well I suppose I've thought much about being a conservative Spike Lee and/or a black Michael Moore. All I need is a good camcorder, a powerful computer to edit my footage, and perhaps a little training. Plus this could go with what I have discussed with some of my friends, taking command of the black image.


Well let me just say that now I'll be able to really bust my chops. For now though I won't do anything serious. Just record a little of my life and then edit what I already have from about the past year or so. I'd like to show you a little of what I have. For now though all I have to do is practice.

When I was home for spring break, I had gotten some new equipment which will allow me to edit my footage on a computer. For now all I have to do is practice. At this moment I have made two videos, one of them I haven't finished editing. I do hope to get back to it when I get home though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!