Like & Share

Thursday, March 02, 2023

Ben Shapiro: Exclusive Fireside chat with Ron DeSantis

 

[VIDEO] Wow! Some things I agree with from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis - hopefully the future President of the United States.

He talked a lot about his policies during the pandemic. He believed as I do, that we wouldn't have seen the unrest we did in 2020 if we had never locked people down. And that people going outside is not a bad thing.

Hmmm, on second thought I wish I could tell that to an older woman who stopped and turned away on a sidewalk as I had walked past with my facemask off. 🤷

Anyway he's showing in his chat with Ben Shapiro why Donald Trump be damned, he needs to succeed Joe Biden in 2025. DeSantis '24! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!