Like & Share

Thursday, November 25, 2021

#HappyThanksgiving

 

[VIDEO] I'm a fan of Dave Ramsey and while I haven't gone full in on his baby steps I do follow him on ig and definitely enjoy watching his clips on YouTube. And on this Thanksgiving morning I see him talk with Ben Shapiro discussing personal finance, current state of the US economy, and steps to take to become a millionaire.

My own personal message, I hope you're thankful today. Don't let the thieves of joy who reside on the left take away your blessings. As long as you're still alive and healthy you can change your own life for the better.

Yes in life there are things you can't control, however, in life you can control you. As long as you can control you if there is something you're not happy about then you can do something about it. As of late, that's what I'm trying to do.

As Ramsey advocates if you take control of your finances then you can have money in the bank. Which is what I hope for you in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!