Like & Share

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Orange man bad, oh wait...

 

[VIDEO] Well they're talking about this in Australia, surely we'll hear more about this now. Biden isn't living up to whatever the left in America expected of him. It can't Biden rode the wave of Trump hate into the White House and just decided well I'm president now so I don't have to do anything I promised.

They note a tweet from of all people my Morehouse brother Shaun King.

Heh! I could use that $2K or however much and is better than that chump change we got in January.

Either way Australian TV is talking about how bad Biden is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!