Like & Share

Sunday, November 08, 2020

I've been locked out of twitter part 2

Here's another screenshot it's a strange charge, but I suppose they can't just say they wanted to limited distribution of a link they don't like.


What I saw in my e-mail not long after I sent my tweet this afternoon. And then when I sent my appeal hours later - I sent this to some people who are following me on twitter and I didn't consider attempting an appeal - I see this after submitting my appeal to twitter.

That link was to the article about Benford's Law with regards to Biden's vote in last week's election. Also pay attention to the past part in the bottom. If you'd rather just delete your tweet, I can cancel my appeal. Hmmmm....

What did I tweet? How is it a "privately produced/distributed intimate media"? I didn't share a video or even very tawdry text messages.

This has been a most interesting adventure in twitterland. Social media was a lot of fun, now it's very serious. It's a shame really.

Meanwhile if nothing else perhaps by 1:00 AM my Twitter will be good to go and I'll be ready to tweet what I saw on Monday Nite Raw tomorrow nite. 


Also I'm on Parler feel free to follow me there @levois just like on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!