Like & Share

Monday, September 14, 2020

Larry Elder: 'Peaceful protests' or Violent leftists

 

[VIDEO] Perhaps it's mostly because I haven't been paying much attention to what's being said on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, or CNN for example. Most of the news I've been getting about the unrest have mostly been from FOX News or social media whether YouTube or Twitter especially.

I've hardly seen a protest that turned violent that very peaceful. If demonstrations degenerate into fire or assault on a police officer or looting and destruction it's hard for me to call such a demonstration a peaceful one. It's lawlessness and anarchy and that's what Larry Elder discusses in the above video.

I just got to see I saw a very petite woman walk up to those people who was present for President Trump's speech to cap the Republican Convention last month and I was tempted to say isn't that girl up past her bedtime. Still it's hard to see the unruliness or the vulgarity of these so-called "peaceful demonstrators" and how they accomplish anything other than being very intimidating and unhinged.

Special note: I had been wanting to share comments from a Democrat state legislator from Tennessee John DeBerry. His comments you will see in the video above also. DeBerry is also correct in his statements about the protests and his condemnation of the unrest going on around the nation.

ALSO, I wanted to share this sign again as it's noted in the video by CNN's Don Lemon that white men are a threat in this county so....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!