Like & Share

Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Dave Chappelle: The Last Real Comedian On Earth?

[VIDEO] I've slipped on my consumption of Mark Dice vids. He talks about the publicity surrounding Dave Chappelle's latest stand-up comedy special. He contrasts Chappelle's comedy with what's going on in comedy today. Too many have gone political and comedians as artists have to toe the line between what's politically correct.

I'm glad I'm not a comedian now.

BTW, this will always be my favorite recent piece with Dave Chappelle. It just shows what he's up against now... [VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!