Like & Share

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Spoiler alert...#StarTrek

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER THAN THIS LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A CLIP FROM PRESUMABLY THE SEASON FINALE OF STAR TREK DISCOVERY NOW SEEN ON CBS ALL ACCESS!



[VIDEO] Now with this said I believe this was from the two part season finale of Discovery. We see Spock played by Ethan Peck return to duty as science officer of the USS Enterprise under Capt.Christopher Pike (Anson Mount). Any other clips I've seen of Mr. Spock shows him out of uniform and bearded. 

Since I haven't really watched Discovery since the pilot episode that aired on the CBS network in fall  2017, I don't know what the storylines have been. So now I have something else to watch on my Apple TV for the summer.

It was cool to see the redesigned bridge and redesigned starship Enterprise in action. But I do hear fans are hungering for series featuring Christopher Pike. Time will tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!