Like & Share

Thursday, May 03, 2018

#Tucker: Is college worth it?

[VIDEO] I would've liked to have seen this a few years ago. One problem the adults in my family would've just attributed this to youth and still encouraged me to go anyway.

On Tuesday night Tucker Carlson speaks with Issac Morehouse - probably no relation to the namesake of Morehouse College my alma mater lol - who promotes apprenticeships as opposed to college. He states how the need for a college degree to access good jobs is basically a myth.

I wrote about this idea of apprenticeships recently. If only I knew about these opportunities back in high school. It can't be said for me that I graduated with a high school diploma and was ready for the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!