Like & Share

Thursday, March 01, 2018

How did I do in February?

Well I hit my goal of writing the amount of posts to the number of days in February. Could I have finished off stronger yeah? However, I can at least say that I wrote about 29 posts last month even though this year February only had 28 days.

That last post talking about Black History Month was quite week but that got me to 29 posts last month. What will March bring is to be determined, although I struggled to get to 29 posts. This month has 31 days, even with taking Sunday's off could I write at least 31 posts? Time will tell on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!