Like & Share

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Black History Month

I'm sorry that I hadn't done more this year with regards to Black History Month. Allow me to remind you that history is made everyday, especially Black history. As I'm learning no accomplishment is too small, that said Black history doesn't stop in a month of only 28 or 29 days.

Not only strive to make history everday of a year, also strive to learn more Black history every day of the year. There's always a book to read on this subject. Better yet there's always a movie to watch on Black history, and besides movies are more my speed anyway.

Regardless, February may only be Black history month just remember that it's all year long. This is for every aspect of history, especially American history or world history!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!