Like & Share

Friday, September 19, 2014

Skin color and support of the Republican Party...

WTF??? Is the Washington Post really attempting to equate support of the Republican Party with skin color? Are they out of their minds?

Then I had to look at where this piece is coming from WaPo has a blog named "Monkey Cage". Considering the nature of this piece I could like my mind run with this title "Monkey Cage".

I haven't completely read this article, but it's not so much about Black folks as it is about other "minorities" such as Latinos and Asians. Maybe Blacks can play the whole skin tone game, but apparently there are "light-skinned" Latinos and Asians. Who knew!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!