Like & Share

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I need to get like Newsalert...

They just announced having 3 million unique users. Not sure I would want that much attention here, but hey it just shows that you have to know what you're doing to get that many people to put their eyes on your site. He thanked many bloggers for their help in getting his blog to 3 millions viewers. BTW, I could only wish I was like Instapundit one of the most well viewed blogs on the web!

Also I feel like this blog almost resemble the Taxing Tennessee blog. Alas it stopped posting in January of this year, however, it seems to be with the same purpose as this one. I have ideas although perhaps the blogmaster there digs much, much deeper into the issues that I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!