Like & Share

Saturday, October 27, 2012

VIDEO: "I Wanna Be Rich"


[VIDEO] You know this song just popped into my head at random today. Right now it's my current aspiration although well one needs a plan to get rich or maybe one doesn't have no idea. All the same it would be nice to make more money than I currently do now.

 BTW, this song is just indicative of my 80s experience. I was a child of the 80s, but by the time I became aware of the period it was about to be over and then started the 90s a time where I came of age!

Anyway enjoy Calloway's I Wanna Be Rich. :)

Yeah, so the song was released in 1989 and reached #2 on record charts in 1990. So it's still a 1980s song. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!