Like & Share

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

VIDEO: Robert Bobb of the Detroit Public Schools

[VIDEO] Bobb is the Emergency Financial Manager for Detroit Public Schools. His comments in this clip is from a documentary Kids Aren't Cars regarding a walk-out by the teacher's union. Instead of walking out on their students he says the teachers should walk-in and teacher the kids and at the end of the day tutor them.

I guess this is another documentary about the education system in the country. I've seen Waiting for Superman, but I've yet to see another documentary about the education system called The Cartel. I wonder about the approch of this Kids Aren't Cars film.

Via Big Government!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!