Like & Share

Saturday, August 21, 2010

ShoreBank becomes the 15 bank in Illinois to fail.

And according to the Tribune it was the 118th bank seized by the Federal government this year. I know Marathon Pundit has been following this issue for a while, even was part of a tea party protest at a ShoreBank office near City Hall. I found this article from The Hill, a source that covers the US Congress, via Instapundit from yesterday. It appears ShoreBank is national news!

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that day when I almost thought ShoreBank was seized. It's been expected for a while anyway. Surely many expected it much sooner than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!