Like & Share

Monday, April 19, 2010

Black Hawks are even in their first round playoff series

To be honest I haven't been watching the last two games as I should have. I saw the closing minutes of both game one and two. Was disappointed in the outcome of game one as the Hawks was shutout by the Nashville Predators and elated to see a victory by the Hawks in game two.

I only thought about writing this post because of this article from Chicago Public Radio. For an interesting change (of course that's not to say they don't follow sports anyway) a sports article caught my eye from them.

If my work schedule permits I expect to be able to watch more games in the future in hopes that the Hawks will make their first Stanley Cup finals since 1992. They last won the cup back in 1961!

You can check out the NHL playoffs on the NHL's official website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!