Like & Share

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The A-Team movie!



Oh my. This looks great and I look forward to seeing this film. My only criticism is seeing the new BA Baracus.

Many may want to see the new BA Baracus resembling Mr. T. In some ways the character that we know from the TV series is mostly Mr. T. I don't expect the new guy to cary Mr. T's chains or even sport the mohawk.

The new guy, Quinton Jackson, is nominally an athlete being a mixed martial artist. He may not know much about acting, but I could respect him for offering his take on the role of BA Baracus. He doesn't have to be Mr. T at all!

Other than that this movie looks great judging by the trailer. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!