Like & Share

Friday, September 04, 2009

The brother of Ousted governor speaks out

A Sun-Times exclusive!

I can believe that Rod Blagojevich was only being a good brother to Ousted governor when he asked him to head his campaign fund the summer before he was arrested by federal agents. It seems like a thankless job or even an untouchable job because of the investigations swirling around Ousted governor at that time.

Perhaps Mr. Blagojevich, was blindsided by the moves made by the feds on that morning Dec. 9th. The CapFax infact refers to him as defiantly naive. Perhaps there isn't a huge difference between the brothers.

At the same time, I'm starting to think Rob was caught up in something that would only drag him down with is younger brother.

It's really unfortunate because many believe Ousted governor would take as many people down with him as possible because of his own inability to take responsibility for his own actions. If the feds chose to to after either Ousted governor's Wife, Patti or his brother harder just to get Ousted governor himself to flip it's possible that it would never work. He'll just continue the whole I've done nothing wrong and people were out to get me, instead of just saying I screwed up somewhere.

Still I want you to read this interview of Rob Blagojevich and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!