Like & Share

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Detroit Riverfront Pics

I'm going to work on the video that I have of my train ride and of the river front. For now however here are some pics that I have of the Detroit Riverfront.


I do believe this is a concession stand. You prolly can buy some food, and also use the bathroom.


This is a map of all the Great Lakes and those cities that are the closest to them. Even I had to re-educate myself on these lakes, Huron, Superior, Michigan, Erie, & Ontario. While Detroit has a namesake river to the east of the City there is a Lake St. Clair to the north of where I was taking pics.


Here on the ground is a map of Detroit and the surrounding area. This was near the glass map of the Great Lakes.



In this pic you are looking square into a foreign country, Canada. Windsor, Ontario, Canada is directly across the Detroit River and you can go across a bridge, Ambassador Bridge or in a tunnel under the river, Detroit-Windsor Tunnel.

Another sculpture that denotes the Detroit riverwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!