Like & Share

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You can follow this blog on Twitter now

Last night was when my first tweet from this blog using Twitterfeed was posted. In fact I even got a response to that initial tweet from here:
F quinn, F stroger. proft is awesome though.
Heh!

Anyway I used Twitterfeed for The Sixth Ward initially since I have a second account for that blog. I post there more as of late than I do here although I hope that what I write here will get some readers from Twitter. I also hope it may save me the trouble of posting links during a given day and I can post some of those links here instead. Although as of late I haven't been posting too many links on Twitter.

Anyway a new feature for this old blog of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!