Like & Share

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Payton Prep basketball coach charged with sexual assault

I found this story over at the Methods Reporter. All this guy had to do was pick on young, impressionable, and naive young ladies. I wish I knew what to say about this, I read a story last night about how a cross-country coach had a relationship with his young charge and was somehow able to marry this young lady. Apparently authorities couldn't figure out what to charge him with. I would be somewhat disturbed that if it was my daughter he was fooling around with. There is surely a much older, more mature woman he can drive to a sex shop and use sex toys on.

And I'm sorry for some of the graphics here. I don't normally talk about sex toys and sex shops. I'll never do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!