Like & Share

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Listen to me very carefully!!!

The next person who drops by and leave an idiotic comment that borders on, what's that word for defaming a person's reputation in writing or even as a form of attack against them will have their comment deleted. I don't care about a person's personal life I don't care what kind of photos there are of them with whoever their with. I'm tempted to contact this individual myself with your comment.

All this is stirring this junk up! Don't use my blog as a platform. You got something against this individual, start your own DAMNED blog. Unless of course you're chicken and afraid of getting yourself found out and sued!

I thank everyone in advance for their cooperation. Let's keep things clean and rumor free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!