Like & Share

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mitt Romney plays the Martin Luther King card

I found this at HotAir this morning. I'm not sure what to make of it. If it's supposed to make people feel better about him (and not necessarily blacks but anyone who was of that generation who supports civil rights) I don't know if it's going to work.

Anyway read the information over there because taking some quotes down won't do this story and commentary justice. The story is actually about his dad George Romney who used to be governor of Michigan.

Mitt Romney is seeking the Republican nomination for President of the United States. He used to be the governor of Masschusettes.

Andrew Sullivan's Daily Dish talks about this story as well.

1 comment:

IrishPirate said...

I hope I'm responsible for introducing you to the Glory that is Andrew Sullivan.

As for Romney, his dad was a good man.

Mitt seems to be willing to say or do anything to get elected.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!