Like & Share

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Normally I'm not a big fan of rap but...

I want to advertise this blog. Blogger's Blogs of Note has overtime chronicled some music blogs. Most of these sites are well designed, have good content, or Blogger just admires their writing style.

When I looked at Lil Boosie's blog and heard the cock of the gun and the shots and then listened to a little bit of that music I was floored. I almost fell out of my seat. When I saw the name I should have slowed down a lil.

Well most of the groups with blogs that were chronicled on Blogs of Note well I'm not sure how to classify them. I'm sure some were metal, rock, alternative, etc. It was probably only a matter of time before rap got into the fray.

If you dare to treat this road. You will be startled by the sound of a gun, and the language is harsh. If this is not your kind of music (it really isn't mine to be sure) you probably don't need to be listening to it.

1 comment:

Rob said...

This is great! Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the new rap capital...

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!