Like & Share

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hmmm weird things

First off who are these people who keep posting in my Screech Post from last year. I generally don't mind if people post comments in old threads but to be honest these posts are getting incredibly stupid. That's not to say I don't have a sense of humor, but commenting on that post is actually beating a dead horse and I'm tempted to just close the comments on that post.

Also I don't know how many of you readers actually go over to My Mind's Eye, but there won't be any new posts right now because for some reason it has been deemed a spam blog. I should have gotten the hint when I was having trouble posting some pictures from Flickr over there. Ah well hopefully my block from posting over there will be lifted soon.

And give me some feedback over what you'd like to see over there. This blog is mostly about politics, but anything goes over there. Well anything goes within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!